‘Amour’ is quiet. It is painful. It is, essentially, terrifying. And, of course, it is heartbreaking. Directed with a slow determination, Michael Haneke has crafted a film that leaves you numb long after you leave the theater.
Visit AMFM Magazine on Feb. 12 to view the full article, and to find out who we think will take home Oscar Gold!
- Producer And Tribeca Co-Founder Jane Rosenthal Talks Online Viewing With At Home Festival Pass
- Amazon Prime’s Thriller CHLOE: Talking With Series Stars Erin Doherty, Pippa Bennett-Warner, And Brandon Micheal Hall
- Jay Aston Of GENE LOVES JEZEBEL’s US TOUR 2022
- Randy Rhoads: Reflections Of A Guitar Icon: Traciii Guns and Director Andre Relis (Interview)
- Phil Tippett Talks Stop-Motion Film MAD GOD, Opening June 22nd
- San Antonio Actor Antonio Raul Corbo On Voicing Lubicchi For POUPELLE OF CHIMNEY TOWN
- Blumhouse Television & EPIX’s UNHUMAN Interview With Director Marcus Dunstan
- Tribeca Film Festival World Premiere Of FAMILY DINNER: Writer/Director Peter Hengl and actors Nina Katlein and Alexander Sladek (Interview)