- 2016 U.S. still rings champion
- 2016 Pac Rim team, still rings & parallel bars champion and all-around & vault silver medalist
- 2016 American Cup silver medalist
- 2016 Winter Cup still rings champion and vault bronze medalist
- 2015 World vault bronze medalist. Also finished eighth in the all-around and still rings
- 2015 U.S. still rings champion, all-around & floor exercise silver medalist, and vault bronze medalist
- 2015 Pan American Games team champion and floor exercise, still rings & vault silver medalist
- 2015 Winter Cup parallel bars silver medalist and all-around bronze medalist
- 2014 DTB Pokal World Cup all-around bronze medalist
- 2014 World Championships team bronze medalist
- 2014 U.S. vault champion and still rings silver medalist
- 2014 Winter Cup all-around and still rings silver medalist
Paul Salfen is a Dallas-based TV host, producer, editor, writer, and consultant who currently holds the positions of producer and co-host of Let’s Go DFW (CBS Dallas), Cinemark Online, and co-host of The ANE Show on iHeartMedia, and producer/writer for AMFM Magazine.
He has previously held the positions of co-host, writer, and producer for Sports Plus (FOX Sports Dallas and Comcast SportsNet Chicago), host and producer for the Lone Star EMMY-nominated show Inside Entertainment, the Drew Pearson Show (FOX Sports), Editorial Director and Editor-In-Chief for ENVY Publications (ENVY magazine, Replay Sports Monthly), Managing Editor and Associate Publisher of 944 magazine, Managing Editor for Flavorpill, Entertainment & Travel Editor for ScoreBoard, and Publisher of Dallas Music Guide.
He has spent the past 15 years interviewing a wide variety of the biggest and brightest stars in film and music including the likes of Tom Cruise, Hugh Jackman, Harrison Ford, Angelina Jolie, Will Smith, Willie Nelson, Ozzy Osbourne, Tiesto, and Sandra Bullock, as well as a series of sports, travel and business articles including features on luminaries like Sir Richard Branson.
Salfen is a serial entrepreneur in the media industry, having started and/or built up several outlets in every type of media. He also serves as a consultant for a wide variety of companies, even those outside of media. In addition to freelancing for top newspapers, magazines and websites, including The Dallas Morning News, Quick, La Mode, SUCCESS and New York Resident, Salfen has been a weekly guest on local TV (ABC, FOX), radio (CNN Radio) and podcast shows and is currently working on a book.