Limited-time offer only available to anyone who purchased 2015 tickets; Tickets on sale Friday, April 10
AUSTIN, Texas (April 10, 2015)
– Circuit of The Americas is excited to announce a special offer to anyone who purchased tickets for the 2015 MotoGP Red Bull Grand Prix of The Americas: Tickets to next year’s MotoGP race at this year’s prices. COTA’s special “2016 Renewal Package”
are on sale starting Friday, April 10
, and will be available only until midnight onFriday, May 15
. This limited-time offer is a chance to watch the world’s fastest motorcycle riders and teams compete at the new home for world championship events in the United States at an incredible value. Tickets can be purchased at circuitoftheamericas.com
.The offer includes three popular packages that sold out before the 2015 race: Multi-turn passes
that give fans the choice to enjoy COTA’s most desirable grandstands, and Paddock access passes
, which allow fans to mingle with riders, teams, famous faces and soak up the atmosphere in the heart of the action. The $899 VIP hospitality package
also proved extremely popular with guests looking for the ultimate VIP experience at MotoGP, selling out before the race weekend began.
In addition to the fantastic range of value offers is an invitation to have all 2016 tickets purchased in the “2016 Renewal Package” signed by 1993 500cc world champion Kevin Schwantz at an exclusive event at COTA during the 2016 MotoGP weekend.
The “2016 Renewal Package” will include the following range of ticket options:
- All tickets and ticket packages locked at 2015 prices for the duration of the offer
- Multi-turn tickets that allow access to Main Grandstand, T1 Grandstand and T15 Grandstand all weekend;
- Paddock access passes price locked at $200;
- Premium passes (Main Grandstand, T1 Grandstand and T15 Grandstand) will come with a special gift of a custom ticket sleeve and COTA lanyard;
- Car parking is locked at $10 for all three days – this is a HUGE savings so book now!
- VIP hospitality package price locked at $899. This price will go up in 2016 so book early to lock in your 2015 price for a truly world-class hospitality experience that will include motorcycle legend Q&As, the best food and drink options, incredible views of the action and a whole lot more!
- Dry camping available at 2015 price
- All tickets come with free motorcycle parking
- Motorcycle corral customers can sign up for a Saturday motorcycle parade lap with prices locked at 2015 cost for all manufacturers — but book early as package costs will go up!
During the offer, single-day general admission tickets will start at $39 for Friday’s practice sessions, and single-day reserved seats start at $59. Three-day weekend passes will start at $89for general admission or $139 for reserved seats.
||Three-day Weekend Pass/Person
||$39 to $59
||$59 to $99
||$139 to $199
|Kids 15 and under
||FREE GA with ticketed adult
||FREE GA with ticketed adult
|Dry Camping Space (20’x40’)
“Circuit of The Americas would like to extend a special ‘thank you’ to guests who purchased 2015 MotoGP tickets by offering them the chance to relive all of the action next year at a special price,” said Dominic Iacono, COTA’s chief marketing officer. “Tickets sold quickly this year so fans will want to act fast to lock in these savings.”