Crash the Coast Film Festival Now Taking Film Submissions
Corpus Christi’s new short film festival planned for May 2012
The festival will take place May 10-13, 2012. Screening locations and more details will be released as the submission dates draw near.
· Running time of 30 minutes or less including all credits
· Narrative, any genre, non-narrative or documentary
· Films submitted must be produced after Jan. 1, 2011
· Films may not have been publicly screened within 100 miles of Corpus Christi, TX
· Visit www.corpuschristifilmsociety.com for more info
Mail DVDs via USPS, FedEx or UPS. See www.corpuschristifilmsociety.com for DVD format. Online submission process begins soon.
· Heidi Hovda
410 SPID, Suite 200
Corpus Christi, TX 78405
· Early Entry postmarked by February 14, 2012: $30
· Regular Entry postmarked by March 10, 2012: $50
· Late Entry Postmarked by March 31, 2012: $75
Crash the Coast Film Festival is the latest event from the Corpus Christi Film Society, a grass roots group of film lovers designed to promote local film events in the Coastal Bend. CCFS’s Corpus Christi 7-Day Film Project has grown every year since its 2007 start and featured 47 films in 2011. CCFS’s goals include creating diverse film events and developing a Film Commission in Corpus Christi.
Learn more about Crash the Coast and the Corpus Christi Film Society at: