The deadline for entries for the ten Open categories, for amateurs and enthusiasts, is 4 January 2013. The Professional competition, with 15 categories for serious photographers, will close on 9 January 2013.
All entries are free via www.worldphoto.org and the shortlist will be revealed on 5 February 2013.
SAMPLE FROM LAST YEAR
Copyright: Elizaveta Porodina, Germany, Professional 2nd Place, Fashion, Sony World Photography Awards 2012
Image Description: In these pictures, human bodies interferE in different ways with floral imagery.
Series Name: People are Flowers.
Series Description: In this body of work I have dealt with the issue of the fusion between the human bodies, the colourful organic fashion and floral imagery. In arts and other creative fields, floral imagery has always been a symbol of mysticism, sensuality and innocence. In the pictures I focus on emphasizing and exploring the sexuality of my muses with the floral structures as ersatz-attraction.
- Producer And Tribeca Co-Founder Jane Rosenthal Talks Online Viewing With At Home Festival Pass
- Amazon Prime’s Thriller CHLOE: Talking With Series Stars Erin Doherty, Pippa Bennett-Warner, And Brandon Micheal Hall
- Jay Aston Of GENE LOVES JEZEBEL’s US TOUR 2022
- Randy Rhoads: Reflections Of A Guitar Icon: Traciii Guns and Director Andre Relis (Interview)
- Phil Tippett Talks Stop-Motion Film MAD GOD, Opening June 22nd
- San Antonio Actor Antonio Raul Corbo On Voicing Lubicchi For POUPELLE OF CHIMNEY TOWN
- Blumhouse Television & EPIX’s UNHUMAN Interview With Director Marcus Dunstan
- Tribeca Film Festival World Premiere Of FAMILY DINNER: Writer/Director Peter Hengl and actors Nina Katlein and Alexander Sladek (Interview)