By Bears Fonte Vigalondo: The humans are like the bread of the sandwich. You need the bread to hold the sandwich, but you want the meat. So, the monsters are the meat . Out-of-work, recently dumped, recovering alcoholic Gloria (Anne Hathaway) has nowhere to turn to steady her rapidly disintegrating life. So she goes home.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- David Sullivan In MONUMENTS: On Coming To Terms With Loss (Interview)
- Writer Karin Slaughter Talks About FALSE WITNESS
- THE GREEN KNIGHT Movie Minute Review
- SPACE JAM 2: Movie Minute Review
- SNAKE EYES Movie Minute Review
- LEGENDARY CCR DRUMMER DOUG “COSMO” CLIFFORD ANNOUNCES LATEST RELEASE FROM COSMO’S VAULT – THE CLIFFORD/WRIGHT PROJECT
- Star Ed Oxenbould Talks About Comedy THE EXCHANGE
- Director Xavier Gens Talks GANGS OF LONDON: Season 1 Now On DVD And Blu-ray