Harassment and bullying that seems to randomly pop up on the internet is unfortunately an ugly, daily fact. Caroline Sinders, a UX designer, is also an artist, researcher and videogame designer. She describes her work as ethnography, studying people and culture - and how design has an impact on online conversations. How do those online conversations go wrong and morph into harassment?
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- FALLING FOR FIGARO: Danielle Macdonald On Opera In The Scottish Highlands
- FANTASTIC FEST: IKÉ BOYS Cast – Interview With Co-writer/director Eric McEver, Quinn Lord, Ronak Gandhi and Christina Higa
- BILLY BOB THORNTON On GOLIATH Final Season Premiering Sept 24th
- Fantastic FestSpecial Pre-Fest Showing Of RAD (Interview With Bill Allen)
- Icelandic Composer Herdis Stefansdottir Talks About Using Grief Loss and Tragedy As Thematic Elements for the Score of Y: THE LAST MAN
- Director Corrina Faith On Horror/Thriller THE POWER And The Importance Of Listening To People Who (Usually) Don’t Get Heard
- Director Junta Yamaguchi’s Clever Time Travel Movie BEYOND THE INFINITE TWO MINUTES Makes US Premiere At Fantastic Fest (Interview)
- First Look Trailer For NFL’s Kurt Warner AMERICAN UNDERDOG With Dennis Quaid, Anna Paquin and Zachary Levi