Harassment and bullying that seems to randomly pop up on the internet is unfortunately an ugly, daily fact. Caroline Sinders, a UX designer, is also an artist, researcher and videogame designer. She describes her work as ethnography, studying people and culture - and how design has an impact on online conversations. How do those online conversations go wrong and morph into harassment?
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Girl Lost: Interview With Actors Dominique Swain and Moxie Owens
- DOLPHIN ISLAND: Escape to The Bahamas With This Family Friendly Movie (Interview with Peter Woodward)
- THE REASON I JUMP: Film Composer Nainita Desai’s Score Helped Translate Book on Autism To Beautiful, Inspirational Film
- Manny Perez On NIGHT OF THE SICARIO – and “Making The Sicario Human”
- Max Richter’s SLEEP: Interview with Composer Max Richter and Filmmaker Natalie Johns on Eight-Hour Musical Piece
- George Gallo On Directing Morgan Freeman and Ruby Rose in VANQUISH
- TOTO’S STEVE LUKATHER: I Found The Sun Again
- Director Ivan Kavanagh on Horror Film SON