Interview by Paul Salfen The last days of Oscar Wilde -- and the ghosts that haunted them -- are vividly evoked in Rupert Everett's directorial debut. Everett gives a career defining performance as Wilde, physically and emotionally embodying the literary genius as he lives out his last days in exile in Europe. His body ailing
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Watch ONE HOUR OUTCALL Along With Us on Amazon Prime as AMFM Magazine’s Paul Salfen Moderates A Watch Party With Filmmakers
- Dramatic Thriller CRISIS Addresses Opioid Addiction, Director Nicholas Jarecki Says The Film Is About “Personal Activism, Anti-Heroes and Making A Difference”
- Beastie Boy’s MIX MASTER MIKE At Lava Cantina’s Grand Re-opening May 4th, Tells Us He’s “Addicted To Creating And It’s An Endless Pursuit” (Interview)
- Dallas International Guitar Festival To Feature Tesla’s Frank Hannon With Debut Of J.T. Loux May 1st
- Writer/Director Ryan Spindell On THE MORTUARY COLLECTION
- Marine Veteran Jon Hancock On BASTARD’S ROAD, And How Hollywood Is Wrong 100% Of The Time About PTSD
- GRYFFIN (Interview) Plays Ubbi Dubbi Festival at Texas Motor Speedway Sunday April 25 @ 8:45 pm.
- MORTAL KOMBAT REVIEW