Interview by Paul Salfen “Yellowstone” Season 4 premieres Sunday, November 7, 2021 on Paramount Network. Emmy® nominated series Yellowstone returns for season four Sunday, November 7th at 8/7c with a special two-hour event, exclusively on Paramount Network. Yellowstone chronicles the Dutton family, led by John Dutton, who controls the largest contiguous cattle ranch in the United States.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Germaine Franco On Composing For Disney’s ENCANTO
- Johannes Roberts On Writing And Directing RESIDENT EVIL: WELCOME TO RACCOON CITY
- AMERICAN UNDERDOG Director Andy Erwin Says This Story Is About Much More Than Football
- Writer Anthony Horowitz and Actors Marlie Siu, Brenock O’Connor and Ronke Adekoluejo On ALEX RIDER Season 2
- Jackie Sorkin Talks About Why She’s Building A House Made Entirely of Candy On Hulu’s CANDIFIED: HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS
- Rufus Wainwright On ‘Secret Sister’ Song for REBEL HEARTS Documentary, The Pandemic, And Writing For Opera
- SCOTT BRICK HAS VOICED OVER 1000 AUDIO BOOKS, INCLUDING DUNE (INTERVIEW)
- Don McLean On His New Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame, American Pie and More