By Bears Fonte Vigalondo: The humans are like the bread of the sandwich. You need the bread to hold the sandwich, but you want the meat. So, the monsters are the meat . Out-of-work, recently dumped, recovering alcoholic Gloria (Anne Hathaway) has nowhere to turn to steady her rapidly disintegrating life. So she goes home.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Actor Julian Richings Discusses Two New Films ANYTHING FOR JACKSON and SPARE PARTS
- KILLER KLOWNS FROM OUTER SPACE: Revisited (Interview With Producer/Actor Grant Kramer And Actress Suzanne Snyder
- Movie Minute Review: THE HITMAN’S WIFE’S BODYGUARD
- VHF (Vinciguerra/Hoekstra/Franklin) On Trippy Ethereal Sound And Driving Rhythm of Instrumental Re-Release VERY HIGH FREQUENCY (Interview)
- IMDB’S LEVERAGE: REDEMPTION Interview With The Cast
- Actor/Writer Shiloh Fernandez on THE BIRTHDAY CAKE In Theaters and On Demand on June 18
- Leading Influencer Dexbonus And Director Of Creator Marketing Aureylian Explain TWITCH
- Neil deGrasse Tyson: The Problem In The World Is Not The Kids, It’s The Adults