Harassment and bullying that seems to randomly pop up on the internet is unfortunately an ugly, daily fact. Caroline Sinders, a UX designer, is also an artist, researcher and videogame designer. She describes her work as ethnography, studying people and culture - and how design has an impact on online conversations. How do those online conversations go wrong and morph into harassment?
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Writer Karin Slaughter Talks About FALSE WITNESS
- THE GREEN KNIGHT Movie Minute Review
- SPACE JAM 2: Movie Minute Review
- SNAKE EYES Movie Minute Review
- LEGENDARY CCR DRUMMER DOUG “COSMO” CLIFFORD ANNOUNCES LATEST RELEASE FROM COSMO’S VAULT – THE CLIFFORD/WRIGHT PROJECT
- Star Ed Oxenbould Talks About Comedy THE EXCHANGE
- Director Xavier Gens Talks GANGS OF LONDON: Season 1 Now On DVD And Blu-ray
- Lindsey Stirling Brings 2021 Artemis U.S. Tour to Dallas on Friday, July 23rd And Houston on Saturday, July 24th (Interview)