Harassment and bullying that seems to randomly pop up on the internet is unfortunately an ugly, daily fact. Caroline Sinders, a UX designer, is also an artist, researcher and videogame designer. She describes her work as ethnography, studying people and culture - and how design has an impact on online conversations. How do those online conversations go wrong and morph into harassment?
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Director Simon West: From Rick Astley to Con Air to Skyfire (Interview)
- Writing/Directing Team of Gerard Bush and Christopher Renz on ANTEBELLUM:
- AGNES JOY, Iceland’s Contribution To The Oscar’s Features Mother/Daughter Drama (Interview)
- MLK/FBI: Director Sam Pollard On Documentary Detailing Hoover’s War On MLK
- REDEMPTION DAY: Interview With Serinda Swan
- BLIZZARD OF SOULS: Latvia’s Submission For The 93rd Academy Awards (Interview)
- SYNCHRONIC: SciFi Directors Justin Benson and Aaron Moorhead (Interview)
- LIKE WATER FOR CHOCOLATE Author Laura Esquivel Releases Memoirs