Boston, MA - As celebrities gathered this week on the red carpet at Boston's Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital for the premiere of Hollywood’s new film, Stronger, the Ruderman Family Foundation, a national leader in disability inclusion, has expressed its dismay in the casting of Jake Gyllenhaal for the leading role of double amputee Jeff Bauman, once again overlooking the
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- SHUDDER RELEASES: THE CLEANSING HOUR (Interview)
- FRIENDSGIVING: Interview with writer/director Nicol Paone and stars Malin Akerman and Ryan Hansen.
- MOVIE MINUTE: BORAT And SYNCHRONIC Reviews
- SCARE ME: Shudder Original Comedy/Horror Flick (Interview with director/writer Josh Ruben)
- AUSTIN FILM FESTIVAL 2020 Horton Foote: The Road To Home (Interview with Director Anne Rapp)
- THE TOWER OF NERO: Rick Riordan Finishes Final Book Series In The Trials Of Apollo Series (Interview)
- 2 Hearts: Director Lance Hool On The Incredible True Story of A Gift That Will Make You Believe In Miracles
- FANTASTIC FEST 2020: Bloodthirsty