The idea for Swan Songs, a non-profit that fulfills musical wishes for the terminally ill, began in 1992 at a house concert musician Christine Albert performed for a friend who found himself at the end of his life - at only 40 years old. A few months later, Albert (a solo artist and half of
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Nat Geo Photographer Joel Sartore Founds Photo Ark Project To Document All The World’s Species – Before They Disappear
- Irish Laureate And Author Of The Artemis Fowl Series Eoin Colfer Talks About THE FOWL TWINS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE
- Rudy Sarzo On His Return To QUIET RIOT
- Franka Potente’s Directorial Debut Shows An Ex Con’s Journey Back HOME (Interview)
- Film Composer Torin Borrowdale On LOCKE AND KEY
- Faith Film THE CHOSEN Smashes Box Office Records: Writer, Director Dallas Jenkins (Interview)
- Jon Ehrlich and Jason Derlatka On Their Amazon Original Series Score!
- Germaine Franco On Composing For Disney’s ENCANTO