ODE TO JOY was inspired by a true story written by Portland writer Chris Higgins for the radio program and podcast This American Life called “I’ve fallen in love and I can’t get up." in June 2010. Despite centering around a serious debilitating condition of narcolepsy called cataplexy which is exactly what it sounds like...
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Steve Vai’s Fantastic Perspective on Making It: ‘You Need To Be In Touch With Your True Creative Impulses, Not Fantasy Shit In Your Head’
- CROCE PLAYS CROCE: AJ Croce Plays His Father’s Songs February 26th At Coppell Arts Center, Texas
- Executive Editor Sarah Janssen Chronicles The Most Tumultuous Events In History in THE 2021 WORLD ALMANAC
- Sara Canning On Airbnb Nightmare SUPERHOST
- Nina Dobrev and Abigail Cowen on Western Romance REDEEMING LOVE
- Famke Janssen and Eric Dane Talk About REDEEMING LOVE
- Cameron Monaghan On Thriller SHATTERED: Interview
- SCREAM: Movie Minute Review ‘Not As Great As The Original, But Not As Bad As Some Sequels’