Harassment and bullying that seems to randomly pop up on the internet is unfortunately an ugly, daily fact. Caroline Sinders, a UX designer, is also an artist, researcher and videogame designer. She describes her work as ethnography, studying people and culture - and how design has an impact on online conversations. How do those online conversations go wrong and morph into harassment?
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Director Xavier Gens Talks GANGS OF LONDON: Season 1 Now On DVD And Blu-ray
- Lindsey Stirling Brings 2021 Artemis U.S. Tour to Dallas on Friday, July 23rd And Houston on Saturday, July 24th (Interview)
- THE CHOSEN: Jonathan Roumie (Jesus) And Elizabeth Tabish (Mary Magdalene) Give Us An Idea Why This Record-Breaking Crowdfunded Series Is A Runaway Success
- Wyatt Rockefeller Directs Sci Fi Drama SETTLERS (Interview)
- MIDNIGHT IN THE SWITCHGRASS Is Based On Texas Most Notorious Serial Killer: Emile Hirsch Interview
- Actor Courtney Gains Talks About His Role in QUEEN BEES, Early Acting Career And New Roles
- Just When You Thought It Was Safe to Go Back To The Beach: GREAT WHITE (Interview With Actor Aaron Jakubenko
- LONG STORY SHORT: Zahra Newman On Starring In Romantic Comedy About Life’s Second Chances