Harassment and bullying that seems to randomly pop up on the internet is unfortunately an ugly, daily fact. Caroline Sinders, a UX designer, is also an artist, researcher and videogame designer. She describes her work as ethnography, studying people and culture - and how design has an impact on online conversations. How do those online conversations go wrong and morph into harassment?
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- HATCHING: Director Hanna Bergholm On Fantastic Debut Finnish Horror Film
- Manuel Garcia-Rulfo On His Role In THE LINCOLN LAWER (#1 On Netflix Today)
- Forget What You Thought You Knew About BILLY THE KID – Writer Michael Hirst, Producer Donald De Line and Actors Tom Blyth (Billy), Eileen O’Higgins (Billy’s Mother) and Daniel Webber (Jesse) Talk About Epix New Series Based On The Life Of An Immigrant In A Violent Time
- Interview With Butthole Surfer’s Paul Leary
- Paul Humphreys Talks ORCHESTRAL MANOEUVRES IN THE DARK North American Tour Hits Dallas, Houston 5/10 and 5/11
- Kelly Keagy NIGHT RANGER Talks ATBPO (And The Band Played On) Release
- Fathom Events To Release NO VACANCY May 9th One Night Only, Actor Sean Young (Interview)
- Director Riley Stearns On Sci-Fi Comedy DUAL