Review and Interview by Bears Fonte Nietzsche said, “we have art in order not to die of the truth.” In M.F.A., our hero turns to her final art thesis to move on from her date rape, an incident everyone encourages her to not talk about. Played with assassin like precision by Francesca Eastwood, Noelle channels
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Nat Geo Photographer Joel Sartore Founds Photo Ark Project To Document All The World’s Species – Before They Disappear
- Irish Laureate And Author Of The Artemis Fowl Series Eoin Colfer Talks About THE FOWL TWINS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE
- Rudy Sarzo On His Return To QUIET RIOT
- Franka Potente’s Directorial Debut Shows An Ex Con’s Journey Back HOME (Interview)
- Film Composer Torin Borrowdale On LOCKE AND KEY
- Faith Film THE CHOSEN Smashes Box Office Records: Writer, Director Dallas Jenkins (Interview)
- Jon Ehrlich and Jason Derlatka On Their Amazon Original Series Score!
- Germaine Franco On Composing For Disney’s ENCANTO