ODE TO JOY was inspired by a true story written by Portland writer Chris Higgins for the radio program and podcast This American Life called “I’ve fallen in love and I can’t get up." in June 2010. Despite centering around a serious debilitating condition of narcolepsy called cataplexy which is exactly what it sounds like...
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- SCARE ME: Shudder Original Comedy/Horror Flick (Interview with director/writer Josh Ruben)
- AUSTIN FILM FESTIVAL 2020 Horton Foote: The Road To Home (Interview with Director Anne Rapp)
- THE TOWER OF NERO: Rick Riordan Finishes Final Book Series In The Trials Of Apollo Series (Interview)
- 2 Hearts: Director Lance Hool On The Incredible True Story of A Gift That Will Make You Believe In Miracles
- FANTASTIC FEST 2020: Bloodthirsty
- FANTASTIC FEST 2020: How To Deter A Robber
- The Largest Asian American Music Festival In The World, The Joy Ruckus Club Will Be Breaking New Ground In Music Industry, Streaming On Sessions Live October 17-18
- THE SPANISH PRINCESS II: Interviews With Charlotte Hope, Ruairi O’Connor, Aaron Cobham and Stephanie Levi-John