Interview by Paul Salfen SYNOPSIS: In THE BEACH HOUSE, hoping to reignite their relationship, college students Emily (Liberato) and Randall (Le Gros) arrive at their weekend getaway only to discover a peculiar older couple already staying there. They all agree to share the home but, after an indulgent night of partying, they’re awoken to a living nightmare of apocalyptic proportions.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Cameron Monaghan On Thriller SHATTERED: Interview
- SCREAM: Movie Minute Review ‘Not As Great As The Original, But Not As Bad As Some Sequels’
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 LIVE: Emily Marsh and Robots! Coming To Dallas January 15th
- Tommy Trash Tours Texas 2022 (Interview) Houston Jan 14th, Dallas Jan 15th
- Eric Red On New Kidnap Thriller Novel STOPPING POWER
- BORREGO: Lucy Hale On Filming During The Pandemic
- Cobra Kai Season 4: Interview With Mary Mouser (Samantha) & Xolo Maridueña (Miguel)
- Timeca Seretti: Austin Actor On The Move