Richard Linklater's adaptation of Maria Semple's novel is one of those great films that you'll want to see more than once. At turns hilarious, dramatic and tragic, it centers around a brilliant architect (Cate Blanchett) who has turned into both a mother and a recluse, who's child (Bee, played by newcomer Emma Nelson) is her
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Guess Which Iconic Texans Are Behind The Masks: Win Signed Print of TEXAS MASKUERADE, Gary P. Nunn’s CD And Signed Copy of Book
- Louis The Child: New Release “Here For Now” (Interview)
- SELFIE DAD: INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL JR.
- MOVIE MINUTE: The Invisible Man (Review)
- DREAMLAND: Interview With Stephen McHattie
- Paul Simon, Edie Brickell, Willie Nelson: Luck Presents ‘A Night For Austin’ Fundraiser
- FILM PRODUCTION RESUMES IN TEXAS
- Laurel Canyon Series (Interviews With Musicians Chris Hlllman and Johnny Echols)