PREVIEW BY PAUL SALFEN
Now in its 12th year, one of the biggest electronic music festivals surrounding New Year’s Eve returns – bigger and better – and thankfully on New Year’s Eve itself this time. Featuring superstars Sxrillex, NGHTMRE, Diesel (aka Shaq), Subtronics, Chris Lake, and many more, this festival has taken things to the next level under Disco Donnie Presents after purchasing the fest from founders Scott Osborn and Hank Keller, who tragically passed last month. Osborn has stayed on as an advisor and curator of certain fan and artist events.
The whole thing started in 2010 with Ghostland Observatory with just 6,000 people and now has had over 300,000 people and over 500 artists perform. Some of the artists have included Calvin Harris, deadmau5, The Chainsmokers, Tiesto, Avicii, and so many more.
Here are 5 artists you can’t miss this year:
- Diesel – Of course there have been so many Shaq sightings lately as Big Fella has purchased a home in the area and is hard to miss, but he also headlined the Disco Donnie-produced bass fest he put together recently but now he’s back with a b2b set with NGHTMRE (who will ring in the new year), this is gonna be big – and now just his 7’1” frame big – it’s a spectacle all around. He’s a man of many talents – if you don’t know now, you will soon.
- Apashe – This Belgian-born Canadian-based artist killed it last time at LAN and if you’ve had a chance to check out his latest album, Antagonist, you know that it’s not just the classical influences and interesting guests that set him apart – he’s just got it. Don’t sleep on this set.
- Subtronics – Most everyone there will be excited for this one anyway, especially fans of hard bass and insane edits, but he’s doing three shows in two days and we’re lucky to get him between his hometown of Philly and Denver. He never disappoints – just watch the faces in the crowd.
- Kream – They’re brothers, record producers, DJs – and a great time. It’s their LAN debut and they’re bringing that pop/house/hip hop combo for the ringing in of New Year’s Eve. They’ll be on stage at midnight leading into NYE to ring in the last day of this crazy year.
- Chris Lake – This British superstar has been on the radar close to 20 years now (which has to be 100 in DJ years), but he’s managed to keep it fresh and interesting longer than just about anyone else, including several great singles this year alone. His remixes are always incredible and you never know what you’ll get from his set but it will be worth seeing and hearing for sure.
In this strange time in the world, we need to clear our minds and dance more than ever right into a fresh new year that’s looking to be better than the one we’re in, so don’t miss a chance to feel the love and energy of thousands of people loving every minute of it.
Lights All Night takes place at Dallas Market Hall on December 30th and 31st. Current ticket prices start at $124.95 for a one-day pass and $209.95 for a 2-day pass. VIP and Ultra VIP passes are also available. 2200 N Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75207.
For tickets and more information go to LightsAllNight.com.
Dallas, TX – Texas’ largest independent promoter Disco Donnie Presents is thrilled to announce the 12th edition of Dallas’ iconic New Years Eve electronic music festival, Lights All Night (LAN), featuring its most monumental lineup to date. Fans should prepare to cap off 2023 in the grandest fashion with world class artists such as Skrillex, NGHTMRE b2b Diesel, J. Worra, Subtronics, Chris Lake, Sullivan King, Level Up, Barely Alive, and plenty more. Tickets go on sale to the general public Thursday, July 13 at 12pm CT.
“Looking back at the tremendous success of Lights All Night selling out the past 3 years in a row, it really fired us up to see how we could up the ante this year. No matter what genre you love, you can count on seeing some of the best artists that represent them. I can’t wait to cap off 2023 with all of our amazing fans, see you in Dallas!” – Disco Donnie
For those craving bass-heavy beats, Lights All Night caters an exceptional menu including Champagne Drip, Apashe, Grabbitz, Jantsen, and PEEKABOO, to name a few. Fans of deep and melodic house will not be disappointed either, as Lights All Night will showcase a range of exceptional talent, including Luttrell, Marsh, and the acclaimed duo SULTAN + SHEPARD. These artists have a gift for transporting attendees on a journey through soulful melodies and immersive soundscapes, creating an atmosphere of pure bliss.
House music aficionados are in for a treat, as renowned artists Chris Lorenzo, AC Slater, and AYYBO will bring their distinctive blend of bass-infused house music. The dynamic duo Kream will make their LAN debut, bringing their dynamic and irresistible sound combining elements of pop, hip-hop, and house. Fans can also catch one of the trendiest DJs Hugel, along with adrenaline fueled sets from Acraze, Westend, and Kyle Watson.
Lights All Night proudly showcases a carefully curated selection of some of the most exciting rising artists on the horizon, promising an exciting glimpse into the future of electronic music. This year, fans can catch perhaps for the very first time the insatiable grooves of house favorite Ky William, the thunderous sounds of Austeria, or the infectious rhythms of Bexxie.
Following the acquisition of Lights All Night in 2022, Disco Donnie Presents delivered an extraordinary experience that resonated triumphantly with attendees and the city of Dallas. Building upon that success, this year promises to elevate the festival to new heights with its electrifying atmosphere, awe-inspiring production, and a lineup that might be the biggest one yet.
Founded by Scott Osburn and Hank Keller, Lights All Night first launched on New Year’s Eve 2010 with headliner Ghostland Observatory in front of 6,000 fans. LAN has since grown to become one of the most visible NYE festivals in the U.S. Over the years, LAN headliners have included superstar artists Avicii, Calvin Harris, Deadmau5, Marshmello, Skrillex, The Chainsmokers, Tiësto while playing host to over 300,000 attendees and 500+ music acts from across the globe.
Lights All Night is as much a music festival as it is a beloved space for dance music fans all around the world to come together and make memories to last a lifetime. Lights All Night is the perfect environment to dance into your New Year’s resolutions with old and new friends alike! Cap off your year on the highest of notes by grabbing your ticket to Lights All Night 2023!