Review and Interview by Carla Sanchez Taylor My parents have New Year's Eve parties every year, and as a teenager I thought that attending them was a defining marker of loserdom. But as an adult, I've found it to be a cornucopia of sheer delight. The steady flow of free wine gives possibility to anything.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Nat Geo Photographer Joel Sartore Founds Photo Ark Project To Document All The World’s Species – Before They Disappear
- Irish Laureate And Author Of The Artemis Fowl Series Eoin Colfer Talks About THE FOWL TWINS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE
- Rudy Sarzo On His Return To QUIET RIOT
- Franka Potente’s Directorial Debut Shows An Ex Con’s Journey Back HOME (Interview)
- Film Composer Torin Borrowdale On LOCKE AND KEY
- Faith Film THE CHOSEN Smashes Box Office Records: Writer, Director Dallas Jenkins (Interview)
- Jon Ehrlich and Jason Derlatka On Their Amazon Original Series Score!
- Germaine Franco On Composing For Disney’s ENCANTO