Interview by Christine Thompson I was going to transcribe this interview with Joanne Rogers and insert my opinion of the movie, but instead have decided to just let you listen to her and Bill Isler talk about Fred Rogers, her husband of 50 years. Bill Isler was Mr. Roger's right hand man and business partner.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Berlin’s Terri Nunn Talks Career Path Divergence And New Release STRINGS ATTACHED
- HULU’s THRILLER RUN: Interview with Writer/Director Aneesh Chaganty and Producer Natalie Qasabian
- COME AWAY: Interview With David Oyelowo
- Interview With Film Historian James L. Niebauer
- Spotlight On Stephen Wozniak: Conceptual Artist and Actor
- Writer/Director Stanley Tong on Incredible Stunts In Fun Adventure Film “Vanguard,” His 9th Movie With Jackie Chan
- THE DARK DIVIDE: DAVID CROSS URGES US TO GET LOST AND FIND YOURSELF
- GWAR: 30th Anniversary Celebration of Scumdogs of The Universe (INTERVIEW With Blothar The Beserker)