Review and Interview by Carla Sanchez Taylor My parents have New Year's Eve parties every year, and as a teenager I thought that attending them was a defining marker of loserdom. But as an adult, I've found it to be a cornucopia of sheer delight. The steady flow of free wine gives possibility to anything.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Amanda Seyfried And Finn Wittrock On A MOUTHFUL OF AIR
- James Jude Courtney (MICHEAL MYERS) On HALLOWEEN KILLS
- Fantastic Fest 2021 Documentary CANNON ARM AND THE ARCADE QUEST: Director Mads Hedegaard Talks About Friendship And Arcade Games
- DEMIGOD: Rachel Nichols On Bavarian-Style Horror Film
- William Shatner, James Marsters (Interviews) At FAN EXPO DALLAS Sept 17-19th
- Neil Bradley, Executive Vice President and Chief Policy Officer, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Addresses America’s Worker Shortage
- Mother/Daughter Andie MacDowell and Margaret Qualley Talk About Acting Together in Netflix’s MAID
- Horror Film WITCH HUNT: Gideon Adlon Interview