Interview by Bears Fonte My favorite film at SXSW this year, having had a few weeks to let it all sink in, was most certainly PROSPECT. Based on a short that played the fest a few years ago, Zeek Earl and Christopher Caldwell’s film follows a father-daughter mining team harvesting gems on a toxic planet.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Franka Potente’s Directorial Debut Shows An Ex Con’s Journey Back HOME (Interview)
- Film Composer Torin Borrowdale On LOCKE AND KEY
- Faith Film THE CHOSEN Smashes Box Office Records: Writer, Director Dallas Jenkins (Interview)
- Jon Ehrlich and Jason Derlatka On Their Amazon Original Series Score!
- Germaine Franco On Composing For Disney’s ENCANTO
- Johannes Roberts On Writing And Directing RESIDENT EVIL: WELCOME TO RACCOON CITY
- AMERICAN UNDERDOG Director Andy Erwin Says This Story Is About Much More Than Football
- Writer Anthony Horowitz and Actors Marlie Siu, Brenock O’Connor and Ronke Adekoluejo On ALEX RIDER Season 2