ODE TO JOY was inspired by a true story written by Portland writer Chris Higgins for the radio program and podcast This American Life called “I’ve fallen in love and I can’t get up." in June 2010. Despite centering around a serious debilitating condition of narcolepsy called cataplexy which is exactly what it sounds like...
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Where’d You Go Bernadette: Cate Blanchett Personifies The Stifled Artist
- BLINDED BY THE LIGHT: IT’S A COMMUNAL HUG WE ALL NEED (Exclusive Interview with Director Gurinder Chadha)
- ODE TO JOY: Martin Freeman Tries To Run From Love
- Chris Roe: Cemetery Tales: “A Tale Of Two Sisters”
- PEANUT BUTTER FALCON: Directors Wrote Movie Around Main Character Zak Gottsagen
- Dance Captain James Schoppe On Broadway’s RENT: Coming To Houston August 6-11th
- Fantasia 2019 Review: DreadOut Is Festival Standout
- Fantasia 2019 Review: HOMEWRECKER, Intergenerational Awkward Torture (And That’s A Good Thing)