ODE TO JOY was inspired by a true story written by Portland writer Chris Higgins for the radio program and podcast This American Life called “I’ve fallen in love and I can’t get up." in June 2010. Despite centering around a serious debilitating condition of narcolepsy called cataplexy which is exactly what it sounds like...
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Marcus Leatherdale – Different TRIBES (Interview)
- IMAGINE DRAGONS Frontman Dan Reynolds Almost Had His Career Derailed By Back Pain (Interview)
- JOANNE ROGERS TALKS IN DEPTH ABOUT HER HUSBAND OF 50 YEARS and A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- KNIVES OUT: Director Rian Johnson On Knives Out, Austin Film Community, and Star Wars
- Fabio Frizzi: Frizzi 2 Fulci (Interview)
- A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OPENS TODAY( And It’s The Type Of Film Sorely Needed Today)
- 40 Texas born-or-based (or raised) acts received a total of 59 Grammy nominations
- Writer/Producer/Director Todd Phillips On Directing JOKER