Interview by Paul Salfen Donald Mowat (Canadian) is one of the film industry’s most sought-after make-up artists. He has served as make-up department head and designer on such films as The Fighter, 8 Mile, Sicario, Nightcrawler, Prisoners, Nocturnal Animals, Stronger, Blade Runner 2049, and as personal make-up artist to Daniel Craig on Skyfall and Spectre.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Sara Canning On Airbnb Nightmare SUPERHOST
- Nina Dobrev and Abigail Cowen on Western Romance REDEEMING LOVE
- Famke Janssen and Eric Dane Talk About REDEEMING LOVE
- Cameron Monaghan On Thriller SHATTERED: Interview
- SCREAM: Movie Minute Review ‘Not As Great As The Original, But Not As Bad As Some Sequels’
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 LIVE: Emily Marsh and Robots! Coming To Dallas January 15th
- Tommy Trash Tours Texas 2022 (Interview) Houston Jan 14th, Dallas Jan 15th
- Eric Red On New Kidnap Thriller Novel STOPPING POWER