One of the funniest new shows to premiere on television in quite some time, FX Channel's What We Do In The Shadows premiered at SXSW 2019, where the crowd not only got a chance to watch the first episode, but were treated to a dialogue between the original 2005 film's progenitors Taika Waititi and Jemaine Clements.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Writer/Editor Charles Weizmann Reflecting On Charles Bukowski, Timothy Leary, Los Angeles
- Spotlight On Literary Icon Edmund White And The Love Of Reading
- Tornado Thriller 13 MINUTES: Writer Travis Farncombe Is A Stormchaser In Real Life
- Paul Sloan and Taryn Manning On Thriller EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM
- Jake Bowen New Album Release THE DAILY SUN (Interview)
- Jadyn Wong On Her Role In “Near Future” Time travel Romance NEEDLE IN A TIMESTACK
- DUNE Movie Minute Review
- Austin Film Festival: Writer, Director Fabio Frey, Pedro Correa and Raymond Cruz On MY DEAD DAD