Interview By Christine Thompson Punishing people and making an example of them should not be a part of the great American way, yet that is exactly what happened to animal rights activists who took on the US Government and Big Pharma. What was their crime? Inciting a riot, which led to actions that others committed
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Tony And 2018 Grammy Award-Winning “Best Musical” DEAR EVAN HANSEN Tours Texas Cities In November And December
- Aussie Conscripts In The Vietnam War Depicted in DANGER CLOSE: THE BATTLE OF LONG TAN (Interview with Actor Luke Bracey)
- THE ANIMAL PEOPLE: Documentary Detailing the Derailment Of A Fair Trial For SHAC 7
- THE VICE GUIDE TO BIGFOOT: Mockumentary Pokes Fun At Internet Content Creation
- Actor Thomasin McKenzie says JOJO RABBIT Finds The Happiness In An Otherwise Horrible Time
- Actors Ed Skrein and Luke Kleintank Say MIDWAY Is An Epic, Huge Experience (Interview)
- Robert DeNiro Talks About His “Youthification” In THE IRISHMAN (Interview)
- CONGRATULATIONS JENEE FLEENOR FIRST WOMAN TO RECEIVE CMA NOMINATION FOR MUSICIAN OF THE YEAR!