Harassment and bullying that seems to randomly pop up on the internet is unfortunately an ugly, daily fact. Caroline Sinders, a UX designer, is also an artist, researcher and videogame designer. She describes her work as ethnography, studying people and culture - and how design has an impact on online conversations. How do those online conversations go wrong and morph into harassment?
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Jadyn Wong On Her Role “Near Futre” Time travel Romance NEEDLE IN A TIMESTACK
- DUNE Movie Minute Review
- Austin Film Festival: Writer, Director Fabio Frey, Pedro Correa and Raymond Cruz On MY DEAD DAD
- Writer/Illustrator Ryan T. Higgins: NORMAN DIDN’T DO IT (YES HE DID) And THANKS FOR NOTHING (Interview)
- HARD LUCK LOVE SONG: Director Justin Corsbie and Producer Allison R. Smith (Interview)
- Amanda Seyfried And Finn Wittrock On A MOUTHFUL OF AIR
- James Jude Courtney (MICHAEL MYERS) On HALLOWEEN KILLS
- Fantastic Fest 2021 Documentary CANNON ARM AND THE ARCADE QUEST: Director Mads Hedegaard Talks About Friendship And Arcade Games