Interview by Christine Thompson I was going to transcribe this interview with Joanne Rogers and insert my opinion of the movie, but instead have decided to just let you listen to her and Bill Isler talk about Fred Rogers, her husband of 50 years. Bill Isler was Mr. Roger's right hand man and business partner.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- THE HOUSE NEXT DOOR: MEET THE BLACKS 2: Interview With Director/Writer Deon Taylor And Lil Duval
- IN THE HEIGHTS: Movie Minute Review
- 12 MIGHTY ORPHANS: A TRUE STORY OF GRIT (Interview With Filmmaker Ty Roberts)
- New Supergroup Spray Allen Formed by Eric Wilson (Sublime) – New Music, Tour On The Way
- OCCUPATION: RAINFALL Actor Dan Ewing And Director Luke Sparke On Second Installment Of Alien Invasion Film
- CRISIS and DRUNK BUS: Movie Minute Review
- NICCA RAY: Daughter of famed Hollywood Filmmaker Nicholas Ray (Interview)
- QUEEN BEES: Ann-Margret, Ellen Burstyn, Jane Curtin and Loretta Devine Show It’s Never Too Late For Love (Interviews)