Interview by Christine Thompson I was going to transcribe this interview with Joanne Rogers and insert my opinion of the movie, but instead have decided to just let you listen to her and Bill Isler talk about Fred Rogers, her husband of 50 years. Bill Isler was Mr. Roger's right hand man and business partner.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Steve Vai’s Fantastic Perspective on Making It: ‘You Need To Be In Touch With Your True Creative Impulses, Not Fantasy Shit In Your Head’
- CROCE PLAYS CROCE: AJ Croce Plays His Father’s Songs February 26th At Coppell Arts Center, Texas
- Executive Editor Sarah Janssen Chronicles The Most Tumultuous Events In History in THE 2021 WORLD ALMANAC
- Sara Canning On Airbnb Nightmare SUPERHOST
- Nina Dobrev and Abigail Cowen on Western Romance REDEEMING LOVE
- Famke Janssen and Eric Dane Talk About REDEEMING LOVE
- Cameron Monaghan On Thriller SHATTERED: Interview
- SCREAM: Movie Minute Review ‘Not As Great As The Original, But Not As Bad As Some Sequels’