Interview by Christine Thompson I was going to transcribe this interview with Joanne Rogers and insert my opinion of the movie, but instead have decided to just let you listen to her and Bill Isler talk about Fred Rogers, her husband of 50 years. Bill Isler was Mr. Roger's right hand man and business partner.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Jason Clarke Talks About the Amazon-Like SILK ROAD, His Role As DEA Agent
- Top Film Composer Henry Jackman Demonstrates Some Samples, Talks New Release for CHERRY
- Joe Symes And The Loving Kind: Retro Psych Band From Liverpool (Interview)
- WIND UP: Short Animated Film Based On Wuhan, China Making History
- Trans Actress And Singer Nomi Ruiz On Her Role In Muay Thai Film HAYMAKER
- OUR FRIEND: Country Music Star Jake Owen Makes Film Debut (Interview)
- SON OF THE SOUTH: Director Barry Alexander Brown Talks About Disturbing Riot Scene
- SON OF THE SOUTH: Lucas Till and Lex Scott Davis Talk About Their Role In This True Story About Ku Klux Klan Members’ Grandson And Son