Interview by Christine Thompson I was going to transcribe this interview with Joanne Rogers and insert my opinion of the movie, but instead have decided to just let you listen to her and Bill Isler talk about Fred Rogers, her husband of 50 years. Bill Isler was Mr. Roger's right hand man and business partner.
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- RACHEL LORIN Releases “CRAZY HOUSE” (Interview)
- Spotlight On Filmmaker Carey Burtt And His Experimental Films
- Mudd Club Doorman RICHARD BOCH On Famed New York Nightspot
- The Killing House: The Big Shilling Book One, Interview With Author Gomery Kimber
- MARRIAGE STORY: Interview with Oscar Winner Laura Dern
- Richard Cabut: AUTHOR, WRITER, PLAYWRIGHT, JOURNALIST, MUSICIAN, GHOSTWRITER
- 2020 Oscars Picks & Predictions
- Broadway’s JERSEY BOYS: The Story Of Franki Valli and The Four Seasons Coming to Houston Feb. 7-9th