Interview by John Wisniewski This is the only book written about "the Woodstock of the Beats" - the historic 1982 Kerouac SuperSummit in Boulder where, as John Clellon Holmes put it, "more of us were together than had ever been together in one place at one time before." And nothing on this scale ever happened
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Franka Potente’s Directorial Debut Shows An Ex Con’s Journey Back HOME (Interview)
- Film Composer Torin Borrowdale On LOCKE AND KEY
- Faith Film THE CHOSEN Smashes Box Office Records: Writer, Director Dallas Jenkins (Interview)
- Jon Ehrlich and Jason Derlatka On Their Amazon Original Series Score!
- Germaine Franco On Composing For Disney’s ENCANTO
- Johannes Roberts On Writing And Directing RESIDENT EVIL: WELCOME TO RACCOON CITY
- AMERICAN UNDERDOG Director Andy Erwin Says This Story Is About Much More Than Football
- Writer Anthony Horowitz and Actors Marlie Siu, Brenock O’Connor and Ronke Adekoluejo On ALEX RIDER Season 2