Interview by Paul Salfen
- “Royal Crackers” will debut Sunday, April 2 at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT on Adult Swim and the next day on HBO Max.
- The first three episodes of “Royal Crackers” will debut on Adult Swim on Sunday, April 2, with new episodes premiering weekly Sunday at 11:00 p.m. ET/PT.
- The series will also debut globally on HBO Max beginning April 3.
- Created by and starring Jason Ruiz, the half-hour series also stars Andrew Santino, Jessica St. Clair, David Gborie, Maile Flanagan and Fred Tatasciore. Ruiz serves as executive producer along with Seth Cohen. The series is produced by Titmouse.
- Synopsis: Royal Crackers was once the king of snacks, but the empire is crumbling. When the family patriarch, tyrannical company founder Theodore Hornsby Sr. ends up in a “super coma,” the rest of the Hornsbys will take their lack of talent and business acumen and try to make Royal Crackers the success it once was.