Review and Interview by Bears Fonte Jordana Spiro’s feature debut NIGHT COMES ON opens powerfully. A young woman, a juvenile offender, waits her re-entry into the world as a cacophony of voices discuss her and her situation. Like many people in her situation, she is left without a voice. Its also a hell of a
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Rudy Sarzo On His Return To QUIET RIOT
- Franka Potente’s Directorial Debut Shows An Ex Con’s Journey Back HOME (Interview)
- Film Composer Torin Borrowdale On LOCKE AND KEY
- Faith Film THE CHOSEN Smashes Box Office Records: Writer, Director Dallas Jenkins (Interview)
- Jon Ehrlich and Jason Derlatka On Their Amazon Original Series Score!
- Germaine Franco On Composing For Disney’s ENCANTO
- Johannes Roberts On Writing And Directing RESIDENT EVIL: WELCOME TO RACCOON CITY
- AMERICAN UNDERDOG Director Andy Erwin Says This Story Is About Much More Than Football