While the punk-new wave musical revolution was brewing on the Bowery and in downtown New York in 1976 and 1977, a new breed of underground filmmakers were beginning to emerge, whose work reflected the same rough textures and emotional immediacy as punk rock. One of the leading filmmakers of New York's New Wave was Amos
- SPY: JASON STATHAM, BOBBY CANNAVALE, DIRECTOR PAUL FEIG ABOUT ONE OF THE FUNNIEST MOVIES OF THE YEAR
- FIRST LADIES OF DISCO MARTHA WASH, EVELYN CHAMPAGNE KING AND LINDA CLIFFORD LAUNCH NEW SINGLE : "SHOW SOME LOVE"
- INSIDE ENTERTAINMENT PRESENTS: BIRDMAN INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL KEATON, EDWARD NORTON, EMMA STONE, ZACH GALIFIANAKIS, AND NAOMI WATTS
- Tony And 2018 Grammy Award-Winning “Best Musical” DEAR EVAN HANSEN Tours Texas Cities In November And December
- Aussie Conscripts In The Vietnam War Depicted in DANGER CLOSE: THE BATTLE OF LONG TAN (Interview with Actor Luke Bracey)
- THE ANIMAL PEOPLE: Documentary Detailing the Derailment Of A Fair Trial For SHAC 7
- THE VICE GUIDE TO BIGFOOT: Mockumentary Pokes Fun At Internet Content Creation
- Actor Thomasin McKenzie says JOJO RABBIT Finds The Happiness In An Otherwise Horrible Time
- Actors Ed Skrein and Luke Kleintank Say MIDWAY Is An Epic, Huge Experience (Interview)
- Robert DeNiro Talks About His “Youthification” In THE IRISHMAN (Interview)
- CONGRATULATIONS JENEE FLEENOR FIRST WOMAN TO RECEIVE CMA NOMINATION FOR MUSICIAN OF THE YEAR!